Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of Sialic Acid.
Sialic acids are a class of alpha-keto acid sugars with a nine-carbon backbone. The term "sialic acid" was first introduced by Swedish biochemist Gunnar Blix in 1952. The most common member of this group is N-acetylneuraminic acid found in animals and some prokaryotes.
Sialic Acid CAS No 131-48-6 Specification 98% Test Method HPLC Appearance White Powder
- Anti-virus, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammation function
- Defensive function against bacteriological infections
- Controlling ability of the immune system
- Restraining ability against pigmentation
- Signal transformation in nerve cells
- Play a key role in brain development and learning
- As a precursor for the manufacture of many pharmaceutical drugs
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service